You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Sunrise Adult Training Centre (181 Powery Road West Bay)
- By telephone (345) 949-3330
- In writing to:
- Ms. Roberta Gordon
- Sunrise Adult Training Centre
- P.O. Box 100
- 181 Powery Road, West Bay
- Grand Cayman KY1-1301
- By email: Roberta.Gordon@gov.ky
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Sunrise Adult Training Centre's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Sunrise Adult Training Centre may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2008-12-24